The answer TALENTSCOUT has 21 possible clues. See the results below.
- Ballpark figure?
- One looking for that special something in cryptic clues, not tat!
- One looking for good performers
- Star spotter's latest count went wrong
- Bent investigator?
- Story-books on spy and head-hunter
- One might be moved to locate stunt
- I seek promise of gold coins, nothing in share of profits
- One trying to improve eleven as latest count, possibly
- Arranging stunt, locate someone to judge show of skill
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26733 - May 24, 2017
- Universal - Mar 30 2017
- USA Today - Mar 30 2016
- USA Today - Feb 13 2015
- L.A. Times Daily - Oct 20 2014
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 2,744 - May 18 2014
- L.A. Times Daily - Jul 8 2012
- The Times - Cryptic - Sunday Times Cryptic 4399 - September 19, 2010
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 801 - February 21, 2009
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 25,784 - Nov 26 2008