Clue: I seek promise of gold coins, nothing in share of profits
We have 1 possible answer for the clue I seek promise of gold coins, nothing in share of profits which appears 1 time in our database.
- Star seeker
- Ballpark figure?
- Discoverer of stars?
- One searching for skilled youngsters
- One looking for stars
- Bent investigator?
- One might be moved to locate stunt
- One trying to improve eleven as latest count, possibly
- Arranging stunt, locate someone to judge show of skill
- One looking for good performers
- I may see potential entertainers — ten louts with act that needs direction
- Able to be discovered by one
- "What does it take to succeed in Hollywood, Tonto?"
- Star spotter's latest count went wrong
- Story-books on spy and head-hunter