The answer ALMSHOUSE has 20 possible clues. See the results below.
- Poor accommodation
- Home for the poor soul has me troubled
- Home provided for a pound for quiet creature about to be so!
- Old folks' home (once)
- Poor accommodation?
- Writing, replacing energy in pub's poor accommodation
- Rotten shoe - a slum dwelling for an old woman?
- Endowed lodging for the poor
- Shelter charitably provided by a former railway firm
- A revolting slum? He's encapsulated old, poor residence
Last seen in:
- Thinks.com - Feb 7 2010
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 24,923 - Feb 2 2010
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24273 - July 9, 2009
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 12,192 - Jun 6 2009
- The Times - Cryptic - Sunday Times Cryptic 4279 - June 1, 2008
- Thinks.com - Feb 7 2008
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 23375 - August 23, 2006
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 23,270 - Oct 11 2004
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 2422 - August 16, 2001
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 21,810 - Feb 2 2000