The answer UPSIDEDOWNCAKE has 13 possible clues. See the results below.
- Food named for how it's baked, and a hint to each set of circles
- Dessert on the turn?
- Dessert "topped" with fruit, and a theme hint
- Pineapple-y dessert slice
- Sweet nub, say?
- Sweet thing, a turnover?
- Sweet cupid needs a wok for cooking
- An alternative to apple turnover?
- Sponge made by winning team, unhappy with loaf
Last seen in:
- L.A. Times Daily - Dec 7 2022
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,713 - Sep 14 2021
- Universal - May 15 2021
- Newsday.com - Jan 22 2020
- The Guardian - Everyman crossword No 3,812 - Nov 3 2019
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,128 - Nov 20 2018
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,636 - Jan 15 2018
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,531 - Sep 13 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26359 - March 14, 2016
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,020 - Jan 26 2016