The answer TOURNIQUET has 23 possible clues. See the results below.
- Stauncher, being blood-related?
- The sort of dressing required for trip North? Quite outrageous!
- Blood-staunching compressor
- Quite badly injured on journey north - need this?
- Nothing stops shot? Quite possibly it'll stop bleeding
- It's closed quite tight to compress vessel
- Journey north quite freely, being the bleeding controller!
- After journey north, one rises in peace for medical treatment
- Medical device only constricting radius in young child
- Become quite agitated when grasping middle of boa constrictor
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 16,553 - May 26 2023
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,340 - Jan 12 2021
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,345 - Dec 5 2019
- The Times - Concise - Sunday Times Concise No 1634
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise Jumbo 1296
- New York Times - Jun 17 2017
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,554 - Apr 24 2015
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,750 - Mar 16 2015
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25748 - March 31, 2014
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 539 - January 26, 2013