Clue: Blood-staunching compressor
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Blood-staunching compressor which appears 1 time in our database.
- Stauncher, being blood-related?
- Appliance used to stop bleeding
- Ambulance bandage
- Quite badly injured on journey north - need this?
- Nothing stops shot? Quite possibly it'll stop bleeding
- It's closed quite tight to compress vessel
- Journey north quite freely, being the bleeding controller!
- After journey north, one rises in peace for medical treatment
- Medical device only constricting radius in young child
- Blood flow stopper
- Our quintet disbands — it is of no bleeding use
- The sort of dressing required for trip North? Quite outrageous!
- Become quite agitated when grasping middle of boa constrictor
- Another bloody hold-up!
- Our quintet needs arrangement for one instrument