The answer LARGERTHANLIFE has 19 possible clues. See the results below.
- Republican trapped by flagrant lie he wildly exaggerated
- Exaggerated note and far lengthier novel
- Appalling, her lie - flagrant and exaggerated
- Like an overdrawn fictional character?
- Lean girl - her fat dreadfully exaggerated
- Erring ringer with half tale extending beyond biography
- Very imposing — that's how actors are on the cinema screen
- Exaggerated energy after falling rather awkwardly
- Extravagant circulation claim by another old American magazine?
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 30,070 - Aug 19 2022
- The Guardian - Quiptic crossword No 1,174 - May 16 2022
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,729 - Jul 16 2021
- New York Times - Jun 21 2021
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,679 - May 19 2021
- USA Today - Feb 12 2020
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,732 - May 7 2018
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,482 - Jul 18 2017
- Wall Street Journal - Jan 10 2017 - Endgame
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26411 - May 13, 2016