The answer ACTTWO has 28 possible clues. See the results below.
- Intermission follower
- Second part of a play
- Play part
- When Juliet asks "Wherefore art thou Romeo?"
- Take a double role in part of play
- Play center, often
- When Romeo talks to Juliet on the balcony
- When Romeo says "Juliet is the sun"
- When Hamlet says 'The play's the thing'
- When Juliet appears on the balcony
Last seen in:
- Universal - Nov 23 2021
- USA Today - Jun 12 2021
- Universal - Dec 20 2019
- Newsday.com - Jun 17 2018
- Wall Street Journal - Aug 27 2016 - Exercise Regimen
- Premier Sunday - King Feature Syndicate - Aug 21 2016
- BuzzFeed - Jan 29 2016
- Newsday.com - Jan 2 2016
- Newsday.com - Apr 28 2014
- New York Times - Nov 30 2013