The answer TEETOTALLERS has 9 possible clues. See the results below.
- Driver's aid is complete cobblers for a fair amount of those avoiding the demon drink
- Driver's aid is complete cobblers for a fair amount of those who never drink alcohol and drive, for instance
- Having lost weight, injured otters eat well; do they always avoid slugs?
- Let's tolerate different people who don't touch alcohol
- Do they count the scores for all but the nineteenth hole?
- Apparently they count every hole but skip the nineteenth?
- They avoid spirits in golf club, some say, at the heart of dealership
- Golfing scorers must be sober people
Last seen in:
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Oct 14 2021
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,466 - Jul 7 2020
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 1530
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Apr 9 2019
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,215 - Jun 5 2017
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Oct 25 2016
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,984 - Dec 14 2015
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Mar 10 2014
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 26,525 - Apr 13 2011
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 23,863 - Oct 2 2002