The answer PANTOMIMEHORSE has 8 possible clues. See the results below.
- United players criticise book about heroism, surprisingly
- Him backed around me in one part so comical?
- Pooterish man and me to perform role for two
- It needs two actors to criticise unusual heroism in big book
- Christmas double act is long over: him and me sore to be sacked
- Nagging couple over Christmas?
- Punch made by couple? I'm what's carried in bowl to detective
- Playing in the Proms - one aim for two performers?
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,713 - Sep 14 2021
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,110 - Apr 17 2020
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,725 - Dec 14 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25889 - September 11, 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Saturday 25616 - October 26, 2013
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25080 - February 8, 2012
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24214 - May 1, 2009
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 24,546 - Nov 14 2008