Clue: High German dialect
We have 1 possible answer for the clue High German dialect which appears 1 time in our database.
- 'Shul' or 'shtetl'
- Kosher tongue?
- Like 56-Down
- Singer's tongue
- Isaac Bashevis Singer's language
- Leo Rosten's tongue
- Source of chutzpah
- Like 'oy vey'
- Mixed language used by Jews of central and eastern Europe
- I did shy away from this language of European Jews
- Language used by Jews of central and eastern Europe
- Language used by European Jews
- I did shy away from Jewish language
- Language used by Jews of eastern Europe
- It's spoken by Jews