The answer YIDDISH has 86 possible clues. See the results below.
- Jewish language
- Isaac Bashevis Singer's language
- 'D'you 15 across in this, in a manner of speaking (7)'
- I did shy away from Jewish language
- It's spoken by Jews
- Jewish language usually written in the Hebrew alphabet
- A Jewish language
- Singer's tongue
- D'you sound as if he brews, in a manner of speaking?
- Jewish language mainly based on medieval German dialects
Last seen in:
- Family Time - Nov 20 2023
- New York Times - Aug 30 2023
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 16,561 - Jun 5 2023
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 3,057 - May 9 2023
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 16,416 - Dec 17 2022
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Oct 15 2022
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,884 - Oct 10 2022
- USA Today - Nov 29 2021
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 28011
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Apr 29 2021