Clue: Pubs full of unusually clean stickers
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Pubs full of unusually clean stickers which appears 1 time in our database.
- European geese
- Clingy types
- Hull sights
- You find these creatures sticking to a nearby boat. You get in the boat. Sail east, see 46-down. Sail west, see 69-across.
- Clingy crustaceans
- Clingy critters
- Balancers for shellfish that stick to hulls
- When they stick to the bottom, you can make them clean in the pubs
- They stick to the bottom of the building with knotted laces
- The pub cleans when they stick to the bottom of it in water
- The bar cleans them when they're stuck to the bottom
- At the bottom of the outhouse the scale has them fastened on in water
- Could they be on the rocks with bad balances? Right!
- Geese that hang around ships?
- Clean bras sporting stickers