The answer BARNACLES has 20 possible clues. See the results below.
- Clingy types
- European geese
- Could they be on the rocks with bad balances? Right!
- Geese that hang around ships?
- Clingy critters
- Pubs full of unusually clean stickers
- Balancers for shellfish that stick to hulls
- Geese Alec disturbed in farm buildings
- Hull sights
- You find these creatures sticking to a nearby boat. You get in the boat. Sail east, see 46-down. Sail west, see 69-across.
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,643 - Apr 7 2021
- USA Today - Jul 11 2015
- The Sun - Cryptic - Jun 17 2015
- The Sun - Coffee Time - Jun 17 2015
- Newsday.com - Oct 31 2014
- USA Today - Feb 9 2013
- USA Today - Feb 3 2012
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jul 13 2010
- Universal - Sep 3 2008
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jul 1 2008