Clue: Degree seeker’s ordeal
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Degree seeker’s ordeal which appears 1 time in our database.
- 1973 movie set at Harvard, with 'The'
- Effort toward a law degree
- Bureaucrats' delight - a daily pursuit?
- Trail-following cross-country race
- It meant folk had to run after those who littered the countryside
- Race through bureaucratic procedure
- Cross-country race following trail
- Computer housing copier includes key for sheet-handling process
- Charles embraced by two fathers in "Hare and Hounds"
- Type of cross-country race
- A pole as placed in gym for a running game
- A place to rest when training outside for cross-country event
- Get secretary to sit up on a stool at first, gaining energy for bureaucratic nightmare
- Hare and hounds shown in daily — Charles ecstatic, initially
- Complex investigation involving father, fish and choppy sea