The answer PAPERCHASE has 28 possible clues. See the results below.
- Degree seeker’s ordeal
- A pole as placed in gym for a running game
- Trail-following cross-country race
- It meant folk had to run after those who littered the countryside
- Race through bureaucratic procedure
- Cross-country race following trail
- Computer housing copier includes key for sheet-handling process
- Complex investigation involving father, fish and choppy sea
- 1973 movie set at Harvard, with 'The'
- Charles embraced by two fathers in "Hare and Hounds"
Last seen in:
- Wall Street Journal - Feb 22 2021 - Middle School
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,534 - Nov 30 2020
- Premier Sunday - King Feature Syndicate - Jun 17 2018
- New York Times - Apr 21 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26629 - January 23, 2017
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,039 - Nov 11 2016
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,646 - Jul 28 2016
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 2,839 - Mar 13 2016
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,823 - Mar 4 2016
- L.A. Times Daily - Jan 21 2016