Clue: Daydreaming when not in school? Took umbrage with that!
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Daydreaming when not in school? Took umbrage with that! which appears 2 times in our database.
- Contemplating truancy?
- Preoccupied Ü forgetful
- Given to woolgathering
- Liable to inattentiveness
- Vague and forgetful
- Not in school to mind writer yonder in a brown study
- Preoccupied and forgetful
- Like a familiar man in chair miles away?
- Daydreaming, having an inclination to take a holiday?
- Surgeon in a hospital department inclined to be forgetful
- Prone to forgetfulness
- Missing, inclined to be forgetful?