Clue: Daydreaming when not in school? Took umbrage with that!
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Daydreaming when not in school? Took umbrage with that! which appears 2 times in our database.
- With fonder heart, was caring and attentive? Not so
- Soldier guarding base, area abandoned, tended to appear lost
- Mentally missing what's best in damned anagram
- Forgetful, inattentive
- Sailor took care of sandwiches despatched without attention
- Being this, watched out? On the contrary!
- Person forgetting one is not at school and being looked after
- When not in school with the sitter, goes off wool gathering
- Oblivious to one of those missing school at the end of 14 across with writer
- Far away — and not appearing to be distressed
- Not in school to look after and feed half the daydreamers
- Like a Disney film professor (2 words)
- Wandering sailor, transported, had objection
- Not in school to look after and feed half of those described as daydreaming
- Daydreaming in 25 across? Took umbrage with that!