Clue: The French and Italians, say
We have 1 possible answer for the clue The French and Italians, say which appears 1 time in our database.
- Frenchmen, Irishwomen, for instance
- Master Blair's retained hanging for those in 1, 8, 9 and 26
- Poles, e.g
- Paddy Irishman, Paddy Englishman and Paddy Scotchman perhaps offering money for what princess felt going to national school
- Continental players, for example
- Players like Bergkamp, Zidane and Frederic Michalak, for example
- The young Wentworths were greatly taken with Henry James's
- Swedes perhaps cultivated from one pasture when temperature drops
- Poles, for example
- People from a certain place exchange rupees on touring area
- The neighbour's poles?
- Irish and French people, say
- A race for the locals you'd associate with Dubliners, for instance
- Ethnic grouping comprising half of Greece's constituents?