The answer EUROPEANS has 16 possible clues. See the results below.
- Master Blair's retained hanging for those in 1, 8, 9 and 26
- The neighbour's poles?
- The French and Italians, say
- Ethnic grouping comprising half of Greece's constituents?
- A race for the locals you'd associate with Dubliners, for instance
- Irish and French people, say
- People from a certain place exchange rupees on touring area
- Poles, for example
- Paddy Irishman, Paddy Englishman and Paddy Scotchman perhaps offering money for what princess felt going to national school
- The young Wentworths were greatly taken with Henry James's
Last seen in:
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Jun 30 2020
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,340 - Apr 17 2020
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Oct 24 2019
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jul 18 2019
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Aug 10 2017
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Feb 14 2017
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,116 - May 17 2016
- Newsday.com - May 8 2015
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Feb 26 2014
- The Times - Specialist - Times Literary Supplement 1003 - December 6, 2013