Clue: Julius perhaps, emperor recalled covered with honour
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Julius perhaps, emperor recalled covered with honour which appears 1 time in our database.
- Tom, Dick or Harry
- Peter, Paul or Mary
- Jack or Jill, e.g.
- First part of a signature
- Reversal of persecutor in reputation may be Christian
- Tyrant is held back by reputation, but gains first title
- Hair-raising warning about Amy, say
- In favour of middlemen getting reputation for what mother and father call you
- This is concealed by O Freeman!
- Enemy carrying on with war perhaps Napoleon, though not Hitler?
- First part of a person's identity
- For Ena and myself, means of identification
- One is Alan 'Fluff' Freeman (insert 'old')
- Dick or Jane, for example
- Half of 1 across gets mail from celebrity - is it Peter, Paul or Mary?