The answer FORENAME has 19 possible clues. See the results below.
- Julius perhaps, emperor recalled covered with honour
- First part of a signature
- This is concealed by O Freeman!
- For Ena and myself, means of identification
- Tom, Dick or Harry
- Enemy carrying on with war perhaps Napoleon, though not Hitler?
- Jack or Jill, e.g.
- First part of a person's identity
- Tyrant is held back by reputation, but gains first title
- Peter, Paul or Mary
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,440 - May 21 2020
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Mar 18 2020
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Feb 12 2019
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,204 - Jan 30 2019
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Aug 15 2016
- Wall Street Journal - Mar 1 2016 - Brass Bands
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,502 - Nov 18 2015
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Oct 23 2013
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 25,841 - Jan 10 2013
- L.A. Times Daily - Sep 25 2011