Clue: Maintains firmly
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Maintains firmly which appears 2 times in our database.
- Is emphatic
- Won't take no for an answer
- Stands firm
- Won't take ''no'' for an answer
- Maintains persistently
- Demands firmly
- Maintains what is in such as 16 across, by the sound of it
- How one maintains one's little relative in tins
- How one maintains one's little relative in broken tins
- Is T there where it maintains?
- 'Tis sins that one maintains like this
- One maintains the fluid that's there by the sound of it (70
- One maintainsthis in sacs, by the sound of it