Clue: Standard raised across the Channel?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Standard raised across the Channel? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Standard of leaking hosepipe to be reported
- Right places passed over in trip - one flies over Paris, for example
- Triumphant leaders adopt standard flag
- French flag
- French national flag
- Black and white reports read possibly in The Standard
- One running very slowly, we hear, going to flag
- Standard of French perhaps something hardly flowing to some ears?
- Standard visit includes most of border pass
- Standard raised in a department?
- Common European standard
- Standard often found flying abroad?
- French standard that's differently upheld in Italy?
- Having or involving three colours
- Guardian's oddly turgid column put forward as standard