The answer TRICOLOUR has 23 possible clues. See the results below.
- French flag
- Standard of leaking hosepipe to be reported
- French national flag
- Black and white reports read possibly in The Standard
- One running very slowly, we hear, going to flag
- Right places passed over in trip - one flies over Paris, for example
- Standard of French perhaps something hardly flowing to some ears?
- Triumphant leaders adopt standard flag
- Standard raised in a department?
- Common European standard
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27704
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Mar 19 2020
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,067 - Feb 27 2020
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,216 - Nov 23 2019
- The Times - Specialist - Sunday Times GK Jumbo No 156
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,867 - Oct 11 2018
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Sep 21 2017
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,402 - Apr 15 2017
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 7194 - November 26, 2016
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,941 - Jul 20 2016