Clue: Drinking consequence
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Drinking consequence which appears 3 times in our database.
- Might the lawyer like a shamrock between each of 'em?
- Suspend above what you may get from 3 down
- Something remaining for G? Nah!
- Survival from the night before?
- The result of being stoned
- It's good to be in a European city after 7
- After-effect of drinking spree
- After-effects of too much drinking
- After-effects of excessive drinking
- After-effects of too much alcohol
- The 'morning after' feeling
- Morning sickness?
- Morning after sickness?
- 'Morning after' experience
- Something that has survived from the past