Clue: Eldest of Chekhov's 'Three Sisters'
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Eldest of Chekhov's 'Three Sisters' which appears 5 times in our database.
- 'Eugene Onegin' mezzo-soprano
- First name in gymnastics
- One of Chekhov's Three Sisters
- Marathoner Markova
- Gymnast Korbut
- Masha and Irina's sister, in Chekhov
- First name at the '72 Olympics
- 'Freaks' star Baclanova
- Korbut on the beam
- Russian name meaning 'holy'
- One of Chekhov's 'Three Sisters'
- Gold-medal gymnast Korbut
- First name in Olympic gymnastics
- Mezzo Borodina
- One of Chekhov's ''Three Sisters''