Clue: I'm so interfering, travelling as a politician?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue I'm so interfering, travelling as a politician? which appears 1 time in our database.
- Secretary of state
- Overseas missionary?
- Part of a French cabinet
- Priest goes overseas first with official visitor to Ireland
- Senior politician, a churchman from Rome?
- An MP's power, given little in advance
- Clergyman from another country, one high up in government
- After changes, tries informing English politician
- Rule scaled down in support for politician