The answer FOREIGNMINISTER has 10 possible clues. See the results below.
- I'm so interfering, travelling as a politician?
- Rule scaled down in support for politician
- After changes, tries informing English politician
- Priest goes overseas first with official visitor to Ireland
- Part of a French cabinet
- Overseas missionary?
- An MP's power, given little in advance
- Senior politician, a churchman from Rome?
- Clergyman from another country, one high up in government
- Secretary of state
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Dec 7 2017
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Jul 5 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26356 - March 10, 2016
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Feb 18 2014
- New York Times - Dec 14 2013
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 25,858 - Jan 30 2013
- The Times - Cryptic - Sunday Times Cryptic 4509 by Dean Mayer - October 28, 2012
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25194 - June 20, 2012
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Nov 1 2011
- USA Today - Aug 14 2006