Clue: Camp lavatory
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Camp lavatory which appears 3 times in our database.
- Where John's at hand in military formation
- Rex as it's written at the rear of mobile toilet
- Military loo
- Lavatory (in barracks)
- Army lavatory
- G.I. John?
- Crude line art on its wall
- Division head?
- Primitive toilet
- Marshal alert in his office
- Camp toilet
- Where one minds one's own business perhaps later in riot
- Can business imports corrupt art?
- Toilet row when nasty rat has got in
- Military no-go area? On the contrary!