Clue: Aboriginal weapon
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Aboriginal weapon which appears 2 times in our database.
- It does what it does in Bologna, Remo -- obligingly vertical here
- Recoil from blast echoed around rifle end
- One's projected to make a return flight
- Backfire banged endlessly and resounded
- Get off me, chimed Kylie?
- Missile's loud deep sound resonated round base
- Aboriginal throwing stick
- Australian icon's loud noise and energy resonated
- Throwaway toy?
- Recoil from report about ruptured Romeo
- Blast resounded round exhaust's opening in backfire