Clue: Aboriginal weapon
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Aboriginal weapon which appears 2 times in our database.
- One expected to return, after being thrown out
- Self-returning missile
- Aboriginal projectile
- It could do kangaroo a bit of no good
- To show disapproval of small cake, said 'It keeps coming back'
- Primitive weapon, huge thing, an indicator of force
- Australian throwing stick
- React badly to sugary confection, say — it keeps coming back
- Might it cause kangaroo carnage regularly?
- Throwing stick
- Sound of disapproval resounded about me — but one always comes back
- Loudly disapprove of sugary confection that may come back on you
- What accompanies hiss? Sound of shell on course to backfire
- Joey called - said he'd come back!
- Ricochet blast resounded containing energy