Clue: Aboriginal weapon
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Aboriginal weapon which appears 2 times in our database.
- Down under toy
- Return to the initial position
- *Toy that's thrown
- Aussie missile
- Curved throwing stick
- This will give one a return in 17 down
- Successful time, say, managed to get in to make a comeback
- One making a comeback?
- Type of 70s jumper seen in RDS? It will come back to you!
- Recoil from report about dissolute Romeo
- No embargo - free to supply this missile
- Revolver needing skill in casting to function well
- An old missile that's making a comeback
- British head sacked from Australian test site, having no good missile