Clue: Sponge with base rising after cooking
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Sponge with base rising after cooking which appears 1 time in our database.
- Is it overly sweet?
- Something to go with tea caddies, woken up rudely
- Sponge made by winning team, unhappy with loaf
- An alternative to apple turnover?
- Sweet cupid needs a wok for cooking
- Sweet thing, a turnover?
- Sweet nub, say?
- Pineapple-y dessert slice
- Dessert "topped" with fruit, and a theme hint
- Dessert on the turn?
- Food named for how it's baked, and a hint to each set of circles