We have 1 possible answer for the clue Untruthfulness which appears 5 times in our database.
- Quality or habit of telling lies or being deceitful
- Will this put a town together again if it's all lying like this?
- When it's lying there, can one repair a town?
- If a town is all lying like this, one may thus repair it, it seems
- If a town is just lying there like this, can one ever put it right again?
- How to repair a town that's lying here?
- It's just not true that that's way to put the town to rights
- Sounds as if this might re-build a town lying there
- What you may do for a town that's just lying there
- Does it need a 14 across to re-build a town?
- That could be the way to put the town together again if it's lying there
- Rebuild a town that's lying here
- How to rebuild a town that's lying there
- How to repair a town that's lying there (9)