The answer MENDACITY has 29 possible clues. See the results below.
- Undertake urban regeneration programme? Fraudulent practice
- When it's lying there, can one repair a town?
- If a town is all lying like this, one may thus repair it, it seems
- If a town is just lying there like this, can one ever put it right again?
- How to repair a town that's lying here?
- It's just not true that that's way to put the town to rights
- Sounds as if this might re-build a town lying there
- What you may do for a town that's just lying there
- Does it need a 14 across to re-build a town?
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27403
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Jan 14 2019
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 1185
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,839 - Sep 8 2018
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,026 - Oct 26 2016
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 27,484 - May 8 2014
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,321 - Oct 29 2013
- New York Times - Dec 24 2011
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Oct 10 2011
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Dec 12 2008