The answer OZYMANDIAS has 11 possible clues. See the results below.
- The 'king of kings,' per a famous sonnet
- 1818 sonnet by Shelley
- Sonnet likely inspired by Ramses the Great
- King of kings, many said foolishly, put on a little weight
- My name is -, king of kings (Shelley)
- Shelley 24
- Old king is careless losing diamonds, servant reported back
- Title king with a "sneer of cold command"
- Shelley's 'king of kings'
- Shelley records his 'sneer of cold command'
Last seen in:
- New York Times - Oct 16 2020
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 1,252 - Nov 20 2016
- L.A. Times Daily - Jul 9 2011
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 25,219 - Jan 14 2011
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 269 - March 29, 2008
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 25,566 - Mar 17 2008
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Saturday 23180 - January 7, 2006
- L.A. Times Daily - Dec 14 2005
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 10,823 - Jan 13 2005
- The Times - Specialist - Times Literary Supplement 477 - October 4, 2002