Clue: The 'king of kings,' per a famous sonnet
We have 1 possible answer for the clue The 'king of kings,' per a famous sonnet which appears 1 time in our database.
- Title king with a "sneer of cold command"
- Sonnet likely inspired by Ramses the Great
- King of kings, many said foolishly, put on a little weight
- Shelley's 'king of kings'
- Shelley's King of Kings
- Shelley records his 'sneer of cold command'
- Old king is careless losing diamonds, servant reported back
- My name is -, king of kings (Shelley)
- Shelley 24
- 1818 sonnet by Shelley