The answer OFFERING has 51 possible clues. See the results below.
- Putting forward for acceptance or rejection
- Presenting for acceptance
- Religious sacrifice
- One's contribution is to be not so keen on Ireland to begin with
- Not so keen on Ireland? Gee, that's a tender matter
- 'Not now so keen on Ireland? Gee, but that's just for the present (8)'
- Church contribution
- Not so keen on Ireland? Gee, it's just a gift!
- Presenting for acceptance or rejection
- Sacrifice queen in the not-too-near future
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,440 - May 21 2020
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 1404
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Jun 19 2019
- The Washington Post - Dec 24 2017
- L.A. Times Daily - Dec 24 2017
- Universal - Oct 18 2017
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Jan 6 2017
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,195 - Nov 6 2015
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Jul 8 2015
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,382 - Apr 22 2015