The answer DISHRAG has 31 possible clues. See the results below.
- Kitchen cloth
- Plate cleaner
- One may be used after a spill
- Kitchen-sink cloth
- Washing-up cloth
- Cloth coat for iniquitous husband dressed as a woman?
- Washer's aid
- His perversion as a transvestite could be cleaner
- One to keep mum employed in a tedious activity?
- Chopped radish - good thing in the kitchen
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,326 - Oct 11 2017
- Universal - Aug 27 2017
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - May 25 2017
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Dec 14 2016
- The Telegraph - General Knowledge - Sep 18 2016
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Aug 6 2016
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Mar 14 2016
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Feb 19 2016
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Feb 9 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26237 - October 23, 2015