The answer GRANDSLAM has 80 possible clues. See the results below.
- Achievement of one who doesn't miss a trick
- Four-run homer
- It's all so tricky
- Bases loaded opportunity
- It's all so tricky to shut the door so loudly
- 'It's all so tricky (5,4)'
- Fifty hosted by wonderful boy, full house on the cards?
- Complete success should rattle the doorposts
- Winning of all tricks (or major tournaments)
- Batter's coup
Last seen in:
- Wall Street Journal - Aug 1 2020 - Slurred Speech
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,364 - Jan 9 2020
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,009 - Dec 20 2019
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,009 - Dec 19 2019
- Wall Street Journal - May 21 2019 - What a Racket!
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 1,366 - Feb 3 2019
- Wall Street Journal - May 5 2018 - Tennis, Anyone?
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,418 - Jan 29 2018
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Jun 5 2017
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 7335 - May 10, 2017