The answer PUBLICRELATIONS has 13 possible clues. See the results below.
- Concern for a marketing department
- Has a job marketing online family perhaps
- Getting the message out to everyone bar Sir Lancelot, travelling round Italy
- Has a job marketing on-line family perhaps
- Books to include Orwell, only every second in promotion
- Subjects wife and children to a life in cahoots with the media?
- Familiar stories for promotion
- Smear largely dividing local family trying to maintain an image?
- What storyteller in square might give, maintaining a favourable image?
- Image-burnishing activity showing limits of power in capitals?
Last seen in:
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Mar 25 2020
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,126 - Nov 15 2018
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Sep 22 2017
- L.A. Times Daily - Sep 20 2017
- The Washington Post - Sep 20 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26083 - April 27, 2015
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Feb 26 2015
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25892 - September 15, 2014
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,038 - Aug 27 2013
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 26,686 - Oct 18 2011