The answer MONEYMAKER has 10 possible clues. See the results below.
- *Lucrative business
- *Cash cow, for example
- One financially successful forger?
- Key man more uneasy in potential goldmine
- Central bank breadwinner?
- Bread producer has a profitable business
- Profitable undertaking for one producing bread?
- Profitable product
- Device for lining pockets
- Nice little earner which produces £500, but not a thousand
Last seen in:
- Wall Street Journal - Feb 18 2020 - Behind the Scenes
- L.A. Times Daily - Dec 2 2019
- The Washington Post - Dec 2 2019
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,563 - Oct 20 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic Jumbo No 1220
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jan 21 2014
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 22,909 - Aug 14 2003
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 22356 - May 20, 2003
- Wall Street Journal - Nov 29 2002 - November 29, 2002 - National Loyalty
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 372 - November 10, 2001