The answer BLUEPENCIL has 20 possible clues. See the results below.
- Revise a manuscript, e.g.
- Cut out the occasionally Prussian style of skirt
- Censor showing endless ebullience breezing round page
- Deal thus with pornographic writer?
- A colourful way to make one's point when disapproving?
- Censor writer of pornography?
- What pornographic writer invites?
- Censor a manuscript, film or other work
- Edit pornographic writer
Last seen in:
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Nov 24 2021
- New York Times - Apr 9 2015
- L.A. Times Daily - Mar 2 2015
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25328 - November 23, 2012
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,002 - Oct 20 2012
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 26,866 - May 15 2012
- Thinks.com - May 16 2011
- Universal - Aug 28 2010
- USA Today - Jun 18 2010
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 25,007 - May 11 2010