The answer SAGINAW has 13 possible clues. See the results below.
- Michigan city
- City "it took me four days to hitchhike from," in Paul Simon's "America"
- City 'it took me four days to hitchhike from,' in Paul Simon's 'America'
- Neighbor of Michigan's Bay City
- City near Flint
- City and river in Michigan
- City north of Flint
- Bay City neighbor
- City in Paul Simon's "America"
- Stevie Wonder's birthplace
Last seen in:
- L.A. Times Daily - May 11 2017
- The Washington Post - May 11 2017
- Wall Street Journal - Jan 13 2017 - Four-Letter Words
- Newsday.com - Mar 22 2015
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 249 - Jul 29 2013
- Wall Street Journal - Aug 26 2011 - August 26, 2011 - Proper Channels
- Newsday.com - Apr 30 2011
- L.A. Times Sunday - Dec 12 2010
- L.A. Times Sunday - Mar 29 2009
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Jan 13 2009