The answer PLAYFAIR has 12 possible clues. See the results below.
- Don't cheat
- Don't cheat in two forms of leisure activity
- Act honestly
- At different volumes, two tunes go by the book
- Act honourably and skin fruit for Spooner
- Decline to cheat
- Couple accommodating non-professional fellow act honestly
- "No cheating!"
- Critic's unenthusiastic review? Be a sport!
- Don't be unreasonable - the production's not too bad
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,441 - May 22 2020
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,455 - Mar 13 2018
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,578 - Jan 27 2017
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,948 - Nov 2 2015
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 13,600 - Dec 10 2013
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,030 - Aug 19 2013
- Boston Globe - May 1 2011
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Sep 29 2010
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 411 - Aug 24 2010
- L.A. Times Daily - Jul 13 2009