The answer FRANCHISEE has 7 possible clues. See the results below.
- Business operator's spread is covered by charge
- Person granted exclusive marketing concession, the fifth such one?
- One granted retail rights
- One with specific rights is stopping ambassador entering European country
- As one granted concession, the man's taking drug into European country
- Chief earns pots as one granted a special concession
- Person running business beginning to fancy farm, I understand
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,874 - Jun 22 2022
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,362 - Jan 7 2020
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 7762
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27044
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 915 - March 12, 2011
- The Times - Cryptic - Sunday Times Cryptic 4361 - December 27, 2009
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 827 - August 1, 2009