The answer MANABOUTTOWN has 16 possible clues. See the results below.
- Fashionable male socialite
- Worker and sailor on holiday near Athlone with socialite
- A button woman mended for sophisticated sort
- Fashionable and sociable chap
- Fashionable dude
- Sophisticated gent needs servant around the place?
- Socialite someone on the brink of victory? Not I!
- Municipality for no woman covers up boxing contest with socialite
- Cut boxing articles on contest and its conclusion by sophisticate
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Nov 9 2017
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 7395 - July 19, 2017
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,685 - May 31 2017
- L.A. Times Daily - Dec 13 2016
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jan 8 2016
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,216 - Dec 1 2015
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Sep 20 2014
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,308 - Jul 10 2014
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jan 10 2014
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Dec 14 2012