The answer GADGETRY has 22 possible clues. See the results below.
- Small ingenious devices
- Device making regulars out of guards' great army
- Gosh, gain would come with railway gismos!
- Clever little things with almost new dagger go
- Attempt at an instrument of torture by ingenious devices
- Tardy with egg production despite using ingenious devices
- Small devices in general
- Go and buy railway for boys' toys?
- Wander, say, over to sample gismos
Last seen in:
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 8384
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,711 - Sep 14 2020
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27746
- New York Times - Sep 29 2019
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27433
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Dec 6 2016
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - May 23 2016
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,360 - May 18 2016
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Feb 5 2016
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,490 - Oct 28 2015