The answer ETERNALTRIANGLE has 24 possible clues. See the results below.
- Artie, Ellen and Grant, maybe
- Threesome without end relating in complex way?
- Ageless integral form of relationship
- Amorous entanglement
- Constant view about oddly torrid sexual relationship
- Complex relationship broken up short time later, in general
- Non-stop percussion instrument fraught with problems
- Threesome forever involved with an instrument
- Figure it's always a threat to marriage
- What may get girl involved with alternate men, with no end of problem?
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 30,020 - Jun 22 2022
- Wall Street Journal - Apr 6 2020 - Keep Going!
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,439 - May 29 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26078 - April 21, 2015
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,431 - Dec 1 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25838 - July 14, 2014
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 2,694 - Jun 2 2013
- USA Today - May 17 2013
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25270 - September 17, 2012
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 921 - April 23, 2011